At every screening we want to build connections between the moving personal stories & ideas in our films and the local environmental context and action here in the Bay Area.
Our Community Allies are leading environmental, arts and community organizations across the Bay Area. They bring the expertise and opportunities for our audiences to make lasting environmental change.
We collaborate with our Community Allies at the Festival and throughout the year, to bring more environmental films & discussions to wider audiences and promote the ongoing work we are all involved in.
We ask all our Allies to help us get the word out about our film screenings by announcing Green Film Fest 2019 and specific screenings of choice in your August or September newsletter and on social networks including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If possible, we would also like to include the Festival in your event calendars or anywhere else that might promote the film screenings.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Your organization name/link on our website: Thank you page; and Take Action page; and on your co-presented program's ticketing page.
- Thank you in a pre-Festival email blast; and mention on Facebook and Twitter.
- Your organization name on the on-screen slide loop at all Festival screenings in September 2019, including the Castro Theatre.
- At your related film screening you will be publicly acknowledged as a Community Ally and co-presenter
- Opportunities to distribute your printed collateral materials at Festival HQ and at venues during the Festival.
You will be given 2-4 complimentary tickets for your staff or for promotional giveaways, depending on the size of the venue.
Don't hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Thank you to our 2018 Community Partners!
18 Reasons · 350 SF · Amazon Watch · Artists United · Bay Area Air Quality Management District · Berkeley Film Foundation · Berlin & Beyond · Blue Drinks Bay Area · Blue Frontier Campaign · California Farmers' Market Association - Fort Mason Farmers' Market · California Film Institute · Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) · Center for Biological Diversity · Center for Environmental Health · La Cocina · Consulate General of Mexico in SF · CUESA · Eat Real Festival · Food Commons Fresno · Friends of the Urban Forest · Good Food Foundation · Greenpeace USA · Idle No More SF Bay · International Ocean Film Festival · Kiss the Ground · SF Marin Food Bank · SF Urban Film Fest · Shark Stewards · Slow Food SF · Soil Not Oil Coalition · The Story of Stuff Project · Sunflower Alliance · Tuolomne River Trust · WildAct · Women's Earth Alliance · Women's Environmental Network