We couldn't do this without our eco-savvy, movie-loving community!
MAKE A DONATION TODAY!
With your support we can connect even more people to green ideas and actions in 2019.
SFGFF is a non-profit organization and we can't do this without you! Ticket sales make up for 15% of our organization's budget. Your donation goes directly to our programs, bringing powerful and compelling environmental films & discussions to audiences across the San Francisco Bay Area.
You can donate any amount, or become a Friend of the Festival Member by either making a sustaining monthly donation of $5 or more or an annual donation of over $50. Already a member? Give a friend or family member the gift of being a part of a passionate, eco-savvy community!
FRIEND OF THE FESTIVAL BENEFITS:
Included for 1 year with donations of $50 or more:
- Invitation for you and a guest to exclusive Member Events, including:
- Members' Night Reception & Screening
- Festival Program Announcement Party
- Festival Filmmaker Brunch
- Festival Program Guide mailed to you.
- Discounts on all tickets and passes at the Festival and year-round events.
- Ticket pre-sale for Festival Opening & Closing Nights.
- Your name on the big screen at venues during Festival - including the Castro Theatre! - and on our website.
San Francisco Green Film Festival is a 501(c)(3) public charity and all donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
MONTHLY SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP
Spreading your contribution throughout the year provides us with regular and reliable funding for our ongoing work. Plus, you have the convenience of your Friend of the Festival Membership benefits renewing automatically.
DONATIONS & ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
Make a one-time donation of any amount to support our work. From $5 to $500, all your donations make an impact. Annual donations over $50 include Friend of the Festival Member benefits.
With invites to exclusive events and Festival discounts, all while knowing you're protecting the planet, SF Green Film Festival Membership makes an excellent gift. Give us a call and we'll set it all up for you.
Call 415-767-1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize your gift!